Mar 232013
 

I’ve been really busy cleaning all the parts that I’ve taken off the Baby Pacman. I’ve cleaned up the metal work, plastics, and the playfield itself, and then waxed the table.

I’ve then re-assembled all the parts, replacing all the rubbers, post caps, and bulbs as I went along. I noticed that as I was putting things back according to the images I had, some of the rubbers on my table were actually incorrect, so these have been replaced with the original ones, in the correct positions, as specified in the manual. Here is the result:

Baby Pacman Re-assembled

Baby Pacman Re-assembled

I still need to tidy up the spinners and drop targets as they are fairly worn. Once they are done, the playfield will be complete!

Baby Pacman Worn Spinners

Baby Pacman Worn Spinners

Baby Pacman Worn Drop Targets

Baby Pacman Worn Drop Targets